- The suspension cords must be kept as straight as possible – do not twist or knot them!
- Classic hammocks are hung with sag.
- With use they stretch by 5-10 %. The suspension needs to be retightened accordingly.
- When occupied, the hammock sits 20-40 cm above the ground.
- Do not exceed maximum carrying capacity!
- For maximum comfort, lie diagonally in classic hammocks.
- Do not climb in with your feet first. Do not stand or play in the hammock.
- Do not stick your head between the suspension ropes
- Only use the stands or suspension elements specifi cally intended for suspending your product.
- The suspension device for hanging your product must be installed by a professional and needs to be checked for wear and tear regularly and replaced if necessary.
- Your product has a limited lifespan. Exposure to heavy loads, direct sunlight, damp weather conditions, cleaning, etc. will shorten their lifespan.
- Fabrics and ropes are subject to wear and tear and may become brittle.Distinct changes in colour might indicate wear and tear.
- Therefore, please check the carrying capacity of your product prior to use.
- Dispose of it if the full carrying capacity is no longer warranted.
- Never leave children unattended in your product.
- Make sure that the product is not misused as a swing, gymnastic equipment or climbing frame.
- The instructions stated in the text and shown in the pictures must be observed and passed on to all subsequent users. Non-compliance poses an acute risk of injury for which no liability will be assumed.
- Keep this manual at hand for future reference.